Friday, July 17, 2009

Next leg toward Maine

Today a break in the weather forecast allowed us to liesurely run through the Cape Cod Canal and up to Scituate, MA, his is a great little harbor with all kinds of cruising ammenities closeby the water. There is also bowling and movies. Tonight and tomorrow night there is a carnival and fireworks. Plan to be here tomorrow night too as the weather looks bad and I need to have my mechanic look at the engine. We hoe that all that goes smoothly so we can leave Sunday to Gloucester for a day or two.

Dave, Barb & Packet

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barabara and Dave. Are you still in Scituate. If so, do you need anything? Steve and I are not far from there if you need a ride anywhere. Let us know if you plan to stop anywhere near Boston Harbor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave and Barb,
    My name is Carl and I met you, Dave, while you were visiting Harry in California and I own a PSC Orion 27 in Long Beach CA. Congrats on your next quest with the boat and hope the weather clears up. It seems like you have the correct philosophy --- wait until it is clear.

    Carl and Beth Kelley
    s/v Pacific Sunset

    ReplyDelete